Several years ago, my fiance and I moved to Idaho from Southern California. We decided to make Meridian our home by building our dream house in the Spurwing Estates. I love everything about the State of Idaho.
In 2015, I became an Idaho licensed Realtor. As a Professional Realtor, I continually strive to provide my clients with the highest level of service. Whether you are a buyer, seller or investor, I am committed to represent you ethically and professionally and help achieve your personal and financial goals through real estate ownership.
Having personally been a buyer, seller, and manager of residential and commercial property in many transactions, I can truly relate to everything my clients experience throughout a real estate transaction.
Throughout our work engagement, I provide educational assistance, customized marketing campaigns, cutting edge technology, contract negotiations, and real estate related concierge services.
Prior to becoming a Realtor, I worked for many years as a Corporate Sales Executive. Corporate experience taught me to be professional, punctual, focus on details, know when to engage specialists, and think creatively. As your real estate agent, you get a highly trained professional with only your best interests in mind.
Life is short and is truly more about the journey than the destination. Let’s take that Real Estate journey together and enjoy the experience.
- Licensed Idaho Realtor for sales and leasings since 2015
- Licensed California Realtor for sales, leasing, and investments since 2005
- Property Manager for residential income properties since 1998
- Active Investor in residential and commercial properties since 1998
- ePRO Certified
- M.A. in Communications from Emerson College, Boston, MA
- B.S. in Business Administration from Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Twenty years Corporate Sales Experience working for IBM, ADP, Ceridian, Health Advocate